Compared with the fixed fluidized bed, vibration fluidized bed dryer has the following advantages:
(1) the material is to jump forward in the drive of the exciting force, and thus the phenomenon of agglomeration and death-bed.
(2) materials in the dual role of the exciting force and the hot air has a certain pressure, showing the ideal flow state, full access to the materials and hot air, resulting in a uniform moisture content of dry finished product.
(3) vibration fluidized bed dryer material conveying is done by the exciting force, the material being thrown out of the fluidized bed plate, while the fixed fluidized bed dryer in the delivery of materials by hot air used for drying completed, and thus the vibration fluidized bed dryer of choice in terms of the choice of the air volume or pressure to the fan are much lower than the fixed-fluidized bed dryer, reflecting its energy-efficient.
Shortcomings of vibration fluidized bed dryer
(1) the material entrained in the exhaust emissions is more serious, usually 8mg/m3 ~ 10mg/m3 beyond the prescribed emission standards.
(2) the higher the finished product temperature, usually 70 ℃ to 80 ℃, is not conducive to the belt conveyor and packaging weighing.